Monday 10 December 2007

TV Talent Show Script Template

To create your TV talent show script, rearrange the following phrases as appropriate:

"It's just amazing!"
"I've been on an incredible journey."
"It's incredible!"
"I want to thank my mum and dad."
"What would you like to say to the judges?"
"It's so amazing!"
"I've had a brilliant journey."
"In no particular order."
"Vote now."

That should do it.

I walked up Snowdon today. Started at Pen-y-Pass and walked along the East Ridge to the summit, then slithered down the ice and snow at the top of the Pyg Track before returning to the start. Snowdonia is stunning at this time of year. Forget summer. This is a winter wonderland. It's made for low silvery light and gushing streams and snow-packed hollows amid black rock. Of course, you have to put up with the gales and the knuckle-cracking cold. You also have scaffolding, workmen and machinery buzzing around the new summit cafe, which is currently under construction. The cafe looks like a bunker out of Blake's 7. More worrying is the fact that I'm old enough to remember Blake's 7.

What a journey I've had. It's been absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

Smalley said...

Wow, you've been busy since I last looked at your blog! Think it was yesterday.

I really enjoyed this piece in your inimitable lively style. Great stuff!

Did you intend the pun in the first line of your email? I have a sneaking suspicion you did.