Friday 16 November 2007

Pea pull who rely on word processor spell cheques

Have ewe noticed sum times when ewe reed sum thing that the spelling is awl over the plaice but the words are reel enough? Well come to the lazy pea pull who rely on spell cheques.

This phone omen on is very a parent inn the BBC mess age boards, wear ewe all ready no eye spend rather two much of my thyme. Simple frays is like "counsel tacks" and "my grey shun polo sees" cause awl kinds of difficult tees for folk who clear lea cannot spell fore toff fee, butt are guy did buy there spell cheques. It beg errs be leaf.

The pea pull who inn vented spell cheque soft where shudder known it wood lead too this Malays and create a pop ewe lay shun ignore rant inn the core wrecked ewes of lang wage.

Dam! My spell cheque says "lang" is knot a word.

2 comments:

PMS said...

Lovely! That one is worth publishing.
I well remember having to write a job description for a Chief Nursing Officer, and only as we were about to send some out realising that I'd typed, Chef Nursing Officer. That larned me.

Smalley said...

So fisty gated spell cheques have hormone hymn cheques two!