Monday 13 April 2009

After a year-long hiatus...

...The World is Bonkers is back.
And the world is even more bonkers than it was before. I'd change the title of the blog to reflect this, but then my legion of fans wouldn't be able to find it.
I've since finished a postgraduate course in creative writing, so I'm more literary and aloof than ever. I laugh in the face of popular fiction, and want to punch the faces of Richard and Judy. What do they know? Have they done a postgraduate course in creative writing? The only texts they read are the ones viewers send via their mobiles to win a holiday to Butlins. I have news for you, Richard and Judy, the alphabet carries on after the letter C.
With my rediscovered nastiness and aloofosity (it's clever to make up words) I'm ready for a new season of blogging. I have a whole bag of rants ready to come kicking and screaming into cyberspace. It's hard to be angry and not share it, so I share it, here, with you.

Next time: The phrase "fiscal stimulus", and what Gordon Brown can do with it.

No comments: